Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Balls Out!



Okay, I have to be totally honest here. Before my training session I had no idea what to do with the above ball. That changed quickly. My trainer, who is an awesome gal from London, ON. just like me, had me doing things with the ball that I had never dreamed possible. Results? My abs are feeling the amazing burn today, and so are my quads, my thighs, my arms, and my lower back. She worked me hard and the high price was totally worth it. One day, 15 more sessions to go. By the end I expect to be a buff machine and given that I have finally had enough of ye olde addiction, a buff, fully-healthy machine that smells like delicious candy (I went around at work today and asked people to smell me, nice eh?)

So training session one now equals training session AMAZING. Bring on round two!

Although this morning's 6:45am yoga class was a bit much to start the day off with after training last night, but I had so much energy for the rest of the day that I definitely see the high value of morning exercise. Tomorrow it's more ball-on-ball action, and as Dave likes to put it, fully balls out.

-Stevie

No comments: