Monday, September 10, 2007

The Jeans Bit Back

Time for confessions. I have not been obeying the rules of the SJC. I have been eating out, drinking too much, and not exercising. Last Friday I tried to wear my skinny jeans to work (deluding myself that they still fit) and ended up with massive gastrointestinal pains because they were so tight. Needless to say I was on the treadmill on Saturday, albeit only for 20 minutes. Hopefully the experience (and the fact that I'm bridesmaiding in less than a month) will motivate me to change my ways!

- Jess

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You aren't the only one who hasn't been staying true to OP:SJ. While I was in Japan, I only ran once and ate out every day. I'm not one to tattle on others, but there was a surprising lack of stickers on the calendar when I got home... So, don't feel too badly. Just use your new body shape as motivation to fit into your bridesmaid dress that I'm sure you probably ordered at your tiniest (no pressure).

Anonymous said...

I will also confess: I have been unfaithful. Like a true crack addict, after my 30 day bootcamp I relapsed. There was takeout and cake and booze. I'm putting myself back in junkfood rehab.

Jess - find out if your Goodlife has the Gliding Bootcamp. it will whoop your ass ;)